SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Greer

Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany   Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Fight Hard Promotions owners and operators, Matt 'Gator' Greer and Ryan 'Dangerous' Davis roadtrip overseas to fight in Germany. 'Dangerous' Davis fights July 16th for IBF Intercontinental Belt agains Germany's Dominic Britch. I'm fighting Denis Boytsov (28-0, 23 KO) August 19th also in Germany.

Any local fighters that can sell some tickets and would be interested in fighting on a pro boxing and MMA show on or around Sept 17th, give me a call 314-825-0435.
thanks,
Gator
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany   Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Matt Greer wrote:
Fight Hard Promotions owners and operators, Matt 'Gator' Greer and Ryan 'Dangerous' Davis roadtrip overseas to fight in Germany. 'Dangerous' Davis fights July 16th for IBF Intercontinental Belt agains Germany's Dominic Britch. I'm fighting Denis Boytsov (28-0, 23 KO) August 19th also in Germany.

Any local fighters that can sell some tickets and would be interested in fighting on a pro boxing and MMA show on or around Sept 17th, give me a call 314-825-0435.
thanks,
Gator

You are fighting Boytsov? Holy shit Gator...keep your guard up. Many prayers your way brother. Safe travels, and make us proud.
Good luck to Ryan Davis as well...woudl love to see two local guys get wins overseas. Please call me if you need anything man.

Prez
Back to top Go down

Dangerous Davis, Gator Greer to fight in Germany
Page 1 of 1