SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutman

Cutman

Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Empty
PostSubject: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Zab tonight and then Bradley tomorrow. Now yer talkin'!
For Devon's sake I hope Bradley remains undefeated...
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Bradley has skills, but lacks the power...and probably the chin. How many times has Bradley been down? Granted, he has heart, but if Kendall Holt can get to him...yuck.

Judah looked good tonight, but Devon is at the point in his career that Friday Night Fights doesn't cut it. Judah might be a draw in STL, but it's not must see TV in other places.
My favorite non-STL fighter at the moment is Alfredo Angulo. His is sick (probably mentally) - and is not afraid of anyone. How else can you explain taking on Kermit Cintron with 15 fights?

Love it.
Back to top Go down
FightFanSTL

FightFanSTL

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 am

We all know Devon the heart of a hundred common men put together and the drive to succeed like few I've ever met in the game (though there's this mick from St Chuck who's not lacking in the will do move to the top). Bradley continues to impress.

Devon is now TEN TO ONE favorite vs Kotelnik so this one is in the books.

Will we see both Bradley and Devon on the same card in November/early Dec to set up a megaPPV this Spring? Sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 pm

SEFMike wrote:
We all know Devon the heart of a hundred common men put together and the drive to succeed like few I've ever met in the game (though there's this mick from St Chuck who's not lacking in the will do move to the top). Bradley continues to impress.

Devon is now TEN TO ONE favorite vs Kotelnik so this one is in the books.

Will we see both Bradley and Devon on the same card in November/early Dec to set up a megaPPV this Spring? Sign me up!

There is someone I'd rather see Devon fight... affraid

It's not Bradley and NOT Maidana.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Victor Ortiz....

I think Ortiz's camp is aware of Devon and his talent.... Ortiz could probably let Alexander beat Kotelnik and Bradley and make a megafight with him sometime next year.... Ortiz needs to regain some trust from the boxing community after nearly giving up on the sport.... But his talent is definitely second to Devons in the division!
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 am

lilMickeystl wrote:
Victor Ortiz....

I think Ortiz's camp is aware of Devon and his talent.... Ortiz could probably let Alexander beat Kotelnik and Bradley and make a megafight with him sometime next year.... Ortiz needs to regain some trust from the boxing community after nearly giving up on the sport.... But his talent is definitely second to Devons in the division!

Mick , you just read my mind.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:30 am

Maybe even avenge his lost to Maidana too!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds   Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Weekend For Boxing Nerds
Page 1 of 1