SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Empty
PostSubject: Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...   Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

I watched the fight 3 times...

Not much to say about this one other than the Klit's are machines in the ring. I did se vulnerabilities that I had not seen in Vitali before - thanks the the agressiveness of Arreola. Vitali is beatable if you can get past that staggering jab (which is almost impossible)

Whoever beats him will also have to take advantage of his footwork after he's been bumrushed. He does tend to get a little nervous when getting hit - and backs up almost recklessly until he hits the ropes (or just before).

Christobal gets an A for effort - and can still beat anyone other than the elder Klit in the heavy division. The fight was OK - not as bad as Tua vs. Lewis, but not great.

I really want to see Tua fight Arreola - ANYONE but Eddie Chambers or John Ruiz.
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

PostSubject: Re: Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...   Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm

I had the pleasure of re-watching the Mayweather fight before hand. It was even more impressive watching it in a sober state. Being that crisp after almost 2 years off should not be humanly possible. A perfect performance that he said wasnt even his best. It also sounded to me like money has no intentions of giving mosely a shot at him. He sounded more willing to take the winner of paq and cotto. Personnaly for me I want paq to win, not just for my team, but I just enjoy watching Larkin cry.

The Arreola fight was about what I expected. A steady diet of jabs, winning round after round. I will say that I was very impressed with Arreolas relentless disregard for his face. The pressure on Vitali was a good plan, eating a ton of leather to land a few was ill advised. I personally thought his corner should have stopped it a round or two earlier. That being said, anybody who is that emotional and passionate about the biggest fight of their career, will definately go on my list of people to root for.

The Champ
Back to top Go down
shooter

PostSubject: Re: Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...   Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Damn I needed those points out of Arreola. 0 for 2 in my "Trilogy"
Back to top Go down
Iceman778

PostSubject: Re: Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...   Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:51 am

so whats the big deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...   Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klitschko vs. Arreola - My Take...
Page 1 of 1