SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Empty
PostSubject: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 pm

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=24161

You know - I like Freddie Roach, but he'd better not look past Cotto to Floyd.
If Manny wins, who will he fight if not Floyd Mayweather...

If Williams wasn't going up to fight Pav - I'd like to see Manny and Williams (for the sheer novelty) fight at 147. After that, whose left? Mosley at 147?

As far as I;m concerned, the only fight that matters is the winner of the Cotto/Pac fight vs. Floyd. I disagree that Floyd is not marketable...he is steadily gaining fans - and he has celebrity cross over.

He has something Manny will never have - and that's looks. Floyd is pretty....and can speak marvelous English. Manny looks like one of those pencil-eraser trolls - and can barely speak our native language. How is he going to sell mainstream products without talking....Geez.

Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Attachment
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

"Slightly" disturbing No

Im still bothered by the after fight Interview with Floyd Mayweather. It was Floyds time to talk about an amazing performance he had just displayed, and Golden Boy ran into the ring like they were on WWE, Floyd shoulda had Triple H pedigree Bernard Hopkins ugly ass into the canvas and than throw Mosley and Kellerman over the top rope.

Freddie Roach is a bum and is riding the coat tails of Pacman. Nobody cares what he thinks! but they listen to him to make him feel better about his paulsy!
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 pm

lilMickeystl wrote:
but they listen to him to make him feel better about his paulsy!

Not sure why, but I have been laughing about this for several minutes.

I'm gonna start calling you "Paulsy" - it's PALSY. - and Freddie has Parkinson's disease, not cerebal palsy.

Still funny because I'm trying to imagine your face as you typed that.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Im gonna start callin you PacTran! Or Tranny Pacquiao
Back to top Go down
Iceman778

PostSubject: Re: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:50 am

why you are going to call them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...   Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freddie Roach - Floyd's performance was BLAH...
Page 1 of 1