SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Current Champ

Go down 
3 posters

Should Troy be donkey punched by N. Valuev?
yes
The Current Champ Vote_lcap60%The Current Champ Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
no
The Current Champ Vote_lcap0%The Current Champ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
everyday
The Current Champ Vote_lcap40%The Current Champ Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
what is a donkey punch
The Current Champ Vote_lcap0%The Current Champ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
neutralcorner

neutralcorner

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Stay posted for the semi-annual Fantasy boxing season report. Leave your feelings at the door.

Also, just a reminder that August is the last month to process your first and second of four transactions for the season. Use them (1&2) or loose them! Post transactions in this Fantasy link on the SEF Forum or email them to dprinzi@sefisticuffs.com.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

Please forgive the commish for being so tardy on the mid-season report. It is far to difficult for him to see whats going on in first place from so far behind. If he spent more time working on his gym than trying to help James beat the SEF Fantasy Legend we would have that report by now. Stay posted.
Back to top Go down
neutralcorner

neutralcorner

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: 20 and OH NO   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm

In his bid to be the first person to go 20-0 in a fantasy boxing league, Troy has fallen short in spectacular fashion!

Sitting on a whopping 160 points with the Gamboa KO just hours earlier, Troy must have been beaming like the gold teeth in Dawson's mouth. He was having a remarkable season and making sure everyone was aware of it.

That was until Jorge Linaires got in the ring.

Linaires was a former prized prospect, former featherweight cham, and a recent super featherweight champion. He had KOed every opponent since he captured his first belt.

This night he faced a tough kid who was 19-0 against such names as....well against some guys you will probable never hear of. His last opponent is currently ranked about #480 in the world and the one before that was about #333! Juan Carlos Salgado was an undefeated but unremarkable fighter until this night. I'm not sure how he got this title shot but I'm sure Troy wishes he hadn't.

It took just one punch to de-thrown the champ. One temple shot and that was basically the night for Linaires. Off to the showers to think about what went wrong. As for Troy, his season is still a remarkable 19-1. Not bad at all but is he shot? Is this the beginning of the end? Will he crumble after such a large drop in points? That 1st round KO cost him 15 points with another 2 points lost after Linaires' belt was turned over to the surprised challenger.

Troy still stands at the top of the pile with 143 points. He still has a commanding lead. However, I think he has taken one on the chin. He knows he is the hunted. He knows that this could be the end of the road for him. Suddenly, his lineup doesn't look so intimidating. Suddenly, it seems that the streaks of Pacman, Huck, and Dawson might be coming to an end. Troy's ride may be coming to an end, as well.

If Turdstalker was looking for a Turd, he found it on 10/10/09 in the Linaires beating.

Get ready for the second half fellas cause it's open season on Troy's gym and I think he's still a little glassy-eyed after the last fight!!!
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 pm

It was a good run Troy.

Hey - maybe we will see TWO turdings on Nov. 14th.

Chavez Jr. is on the Cotto/Pac undercard.
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Ahh yes, Linares had just made his way back to a championship gym this season. He has fought turd after turd after turd. Until sat night, 10-10-09, when his throat was used as the main prop in a donkey show. I imagine that his eyes were still watering from the uvula beating and never saw the punch coming. Although his turding was disappointing, he in no way damaged the game plan. He will soon be replaced, probably by some mexican or puerto rican that no body has ever heard of but manages to fight every week. Perhaps Pradeep Singh is out of prison.

For the record, we will see 2 turdings Nov. 14th. Jc Jr will do what Jc Jc does, and Cotto will drop to his knees faster than Larkin in a mens room. Cotto will be on his hands and knees more than Doug on a Tuesday night when James stops bye. My gym is built for sucess. At least 2 fights every month with Champs defending belts and no names turding 6th graders in mexico. None of you will finish within 50 points of me.

The Champ
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:21 pm

turdstalker wrote:
Ahh yes, Linares had just made his way back to a championship gym this season. He has fought turd after turd after turd. Until sat night, 10-10-09, when his throat was used as the main prop in a donkey show. I imagine that his eyes were still watering from the uvula beating and never saw the punch coming. Although his turding was disappointing, he in no way damaged the game plan. He will soon be replaced, probably by some mexican or puerto rican that no body has ever heard of but manages to fight every week. Perhaps Pradeep Singh is out of prison.

For the record, we will see 2 turdings Nov. 14th. Jc Jr will do what Jc Jc does, and Cotto will drop to his knees faster than Larkin in a mens room. Cotto will be on his hands and knees more than Doug on a Tuesday night when James stops bye. My gym is built for sucess. At least 2 fights every month with Champs defending belts and no names turding 6th graders in mexico. None of you will finish within 50 points of me.

The Champ

Troy Rowland is no joke, either. I will have much more respect for JC Jr. if he can manage to defeat Rowland...who is a step up from Matt Vanda in my opinion.

Gotta admit T-Roy, you really did some planning. Maybe I'll call you when I need some interior design advice...

BTW, congrats on the little one.
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Troys Gym   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Its official....... In a much anticipated final transaction in the lightweight division......... just for you Doug.......Zappavinga is cut and replaced with Valero ..... 200 pts by Christmas and nobody within 50 doesnt look like such a far fetched prediction anymore does it ? And just a quick shout out to Larkin....Mickeys 1 2 watch is clearly not that turd stable he calls Mickeys gym, i just changed a diaper that was a mirror image of your squad.... maybe next year buddy

The Champ
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 am

Just for you Doug........ I have done some rough calculations

(me) 213 - (jason) 161 = (my lead) 52..........the date 12-22-09

Larkin 135= Fag
James 157= Fag
Doug 147 = Fag

Another shout out to Larkin, keep your head up buddy, Im sure your gym will turn it on in 2010. Good luck on that 79 point Jan , and try not to sleep with any men on new years

The Champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Current Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Champ   The Current Champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Current Champ
Page 1 of 1