SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

It's official - 145 pound catch weight. I am too excited type. More to follow.... cheers
Back to top Go down
JDROACH

JDROACH

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:16 am

PaC mAn has finally bit of more than he can chew. Just like Floyd Mayweather his handlers always picked match ups that favor them. Cotto will finally walk threw a smaller man. He has had Antonio" Plaster of Paris" Margarito and Joshua Clotty!!!! No one would fight these guys when he fought them and they are HUGE>
Pac Man will be backed up and beat down. Dont get me wrong he is fast but mark my words he will look like Cotto running from Margarito except Cotto needs no concrete bricks in his hand...... COTTO is Still UNDEFEATED!!!! No one could stand up to 8oz. Reyes gloves with Bricks....
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 pm

JDROACH wrote:
PaC mAn has finally bit of more than he can chew. Just like Floyd Mayweather his handlers always picked match ups that favor them. Cotto will finally walk threw a smaller man. He has had Antonio" Plaster of Paris" Margarito and Joshua Clotty!!!! No one would fight these guys when he fought them and they are HUGE>
Pac Man will be backed up and beat down. Dont get me wrong he is fast but mark my words he will look like Cotto running from Margarito except Cotto needs no concrete bricks in his hand...... COTTO is Still UNDEFEATED!!!! No one could stand up to 8oz. Reyes gloves with Bricks....

Will not be betting on Cotto in this fight.

Manny has shown a little invincibility in recent years...Cotto has some weaknesses that could hurt him in a fight against Pac-Man. It will be one of the better tests for Pacquiao anyway. Cotto is probably in his prime unlike Oscar - and is faster, and better defensively than Hatton. This will be a good fight - but I can't give it to Cotto just yet.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm

I will however be betting on Cotto. I already have.....

Cotto is not in his prime right now, he is still a young fighter, and can still learn a lil bit more defensively. And even his defense is almost perfect. The turning point in this fight will be PacMan's "D". I dont think he is anywhere near the level Cotto is defensively and when he gets jacked in the ribs hes gonna feel it alot more than a punch from "El Terrible" I can guarantee that.

Plus the reason PacMan has looked so Unbeatable is because hes beating up on Floyd Mayweathers sparring partners. Its ridiculous !!!!

Cotto vs Mayweather 2010 NY,NY @ MSG , Puerto Rican Day Parade Weekend
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:56 pm

<--------------------------- Plus look what he did to this poor guys orbital..............
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 pm

lilMickeystl wrote:
<--------------------------- Plus look what he did to this poor guys orbital..............

Cotto is in his prime - and might even be a little past it.

YOu also have to consider that Cotto will be cutting weight. Even a few pounds is alot when you are struggling at the end...

Clottey did a number on Cotto too. Yes, Miggy has heart - but the only advantage I see for Cotto is that Manny occasionally opens up and gets hit.

I hope Cotto isn't cut early.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 pm

I can except the fact that Cotto "may" be in his prime.....

Im not worried about Cotto cutting wait for this fight or any other. It doesnt seem to be a problem for him, hes always in great condition. Granted he did move up in weight to make it easier ...

But to say Clottey did a number on him is just whack! U cant base an opinion off of some quack judges scoring.... cmon, u dont when championships blocking for 12 rds!
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

lilMickeystl wrote:

Im not worried about Cotto cutting wait for this fight or any other. It doesnt seem to be a problem for him, hes always in great condition. Granted he did move up in weight to make it easier ...

But to say Clottey did a number on him is just whack! U cant base an opinion off of some quack judges scoring.... cmon, u dont when championships blocking for 12 rds!

Winky Wright did it - Hopkins did it - plenty of guys won using a clamshell Mick...
Clottey did a number on Cotto's confidence...

I guess Cotto felt that he was so overwhelmingly dominant that it didn't weigh on his conscience afterward. It's possible, I guess. Clottey was the underdog - and it worked out well for the Cotto fans (including me) that night. Cotto is a tough SOB.

Cotto may stalk - and cut the ring off to throw massive body shots, but I am guessing that Roach will have a plan to combat it...Manny looks really strong at 140, but Cotto's doctor would not let him fight less than 144-45 because he feared for his health. Guess where the fight's at brother...
Back to top Go down
FightFanSTL

FightFanSTL

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

I have a dime on Cotto +250. That's just too big a number not to bite on.
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm

This will be a great matchup. I'm going with PacMan. He's been a fav for a while now. Hope you guys are doing good up in the Lou. Miss y'all. When I come up I'll let y'all know. Maybe there will be a fight.
Back to top Go down
JDROACH

JDROACH

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

SEFPREZ wrote:
lilMickeystl wrote:

Winky Wright did it - Hopkins did it - plenty of guys won using a clamshell Mick...
Clottey did a number on Cotto's confidence...

I guess Cotto felt that he was so overwhelmingly dominant that it didn't weigh on his conscience afterward. It's possible, I guess. Clottey was the underdog - and it worked out well for the Cotto fans (including me) that night. Cotto is a tough SOB.

Cotto may stalk - and cut the ring off to throw massive body shots, but I am guessing that Roach will have a plan to combat it...Manny looks really strong at 140, but Cotto's doctor would not let him fight less than 144-45 because he feared for his health. Guess where the fight's at brother...
I think everybody tends to forget Cotto has fought the guys Floyd and Manny an Shane have all backed away from.; Shane didn't fight Margarito till he seen cotto do well but end up running out if Facial bones to fracture. Later we know why, but he has fought huge stong physicall guys with speed as well those fights were perfect for Manny warm up. The only mental stuff that will effect Cotto is guys bigger the him. Manny is a Shrimp and you will see Cotto smiling ang having fun in there. eventually stopping him. Probably Freddie throwing in the towel. The only shot Manny has is if it goes 12. Lets not forget Manny has not went 12 in years!!!!! and when he did they were much smaller men and he was bloody!!!! Miguel has been going Late rounds alot at a devistating pace!!!!! I agree on the Cotto Mayweather 2010 but @ Yankee Stadium would be better!!!! Oh only one problem Floyd is a CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! You must fight the best in YOUR DIVISION to be the BEST. I think Ricky was doing great againt Floyd but he really is one deminsional. Cotto is no joke. He will carry on the Gatti Legacy except he will beat the top fighters!!!! Oh yeah nice mannt tranny pic!!!!!!!! I must have passed it on to every Manny fan
I know . Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!   COTTO  and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COTTO and PAC MAN NOV. 17th!!!!
Page 1 of 1