SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Empty
PostSubject: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Jermaine Taylor and his wife are being questioned by Little Rock Arkansas police about the murder of Anne Pressley, tv Anchor. Apparently, Jermaine's wife's first cousin's DNA is tying him to her murder. His name is Curtis Lavelle Vance of Marianna, AR. Also stated is that Curtis Vance was paid $10,000.00 for the murder. Rumored was that Anne was preganent with Jermaine's baby. Thought ya'll would like to know this. I'll update with information i receive from friends down south.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Thats crazy definitely keep us up on the situation . Do u think other boxing websites will start following this? Or is this from local AR rumor mill
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 am

My mother told me about this yesterday. She said that the local sports talk radio has been talking about this. The fact is that Vance has been linked by DNA to the crime, he is Taylor's wife's cousin and the police spoke with Jermaine and his wife. Also a judge has issued a gag order to everyone involved. Here is a line to the local Arkansas paper.
http://www2.arkansasonline.com/

I will keep everyone updated.
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 am

Good greif. If it comes back that Jermain is involved, it would be one of the stupidest moves in sports history...up there with OJ.

From everything I've ever heard about Taylor - all things point to him being a good guy.

Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 am

SEFPREZ wrote:
Good greif. If it comes back that Jermain is involved, it would be one of the stupidest moves in sports history...up there with OJ.

From everything I've ever heard about Taylor - all things point to him being a good guy.

Thanks for the update.

Here is the official police report - I guess that the APD wanted to quash rumors before they get crazy:

http://www.boxingscene.com/arkpolic.pdf
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:05 pm

All lot of that has to do with the four people that were fired from St. Vincent hospital for looking at the records of Anne.
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:18 pm

bxgrl1 wrote:
All lot of that has to do with the four people that were fired from St. Vincent hospital for looking at the records of Anne.

Working in a hospital, I can tell you that you hear all kinds of stories....

It is still interesting to me if the killer really is a cousin of Jermain's wife.
If Jermain was having an affair, it would provide a motive.

Here is a thought...

Did Jermain ever have violence problems with other women in Little Rock? Was it widely reported? Just curious....
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Jermaine has never been in trouble in Little Rock as far as I know. I went to his rival school. My mother works with a guy that is friends with Jermaine. He says that Jermaine is one of the most giving people around. Also my aunt teaches at the high school Jermaine went to. She says that he comes to the school and gives motivational speeches to the kids there. I find it hard to believe he had anything to do with this.

His wife is from a town called Palistine. Vance is from Marinanna. Both are close to each other and in the same region of the state. When you live in a small farm town, everyone is related. Heck, I'm related to most of the people from South Arkansas from my mother's side. In short....Just because you are cousin's doesn't mean you are close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder   Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Taylor and Wife questioned in murder
Page 1 of 1