SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember This?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

Remember This? Empty
PostSubject: Remember This?   Remember This? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 pm

I love this photo. Imagine Rahman trying to pop this in front of his mirror....

Remember This? Hasim-rahman11
Back to top Go down
Cutman

Cutman

Remember This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember This?   Remember This? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm

That quote about "Lamps" up in the strip club is great: I wonder if he was "making it rain". I read an interview with Lampley ( I think by T. Gerbasi) where the HBO mouthpiece admitted to 1.) getting kicked out of college because of his drinking problem, 2.) paying for 2 abortions, 3.) his numerous marriages/kids, etc.....
He copped to everything except kidnapping the Lindbergh baby and wearing frilly panties. I thought, "Jeez Lamps, it's an interview, not a deposition."
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

Remember This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember This?   Remember This? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Cutman wrote:
That quote about "Lamps" up in the strip club is great: I wonder if he was "making it rain". I read an interview with Lampley ( I think by T. Gerbasi) where the HBO mouthpiece admitted to 1.) getting kicked out of college because of his drinking problem, 2.) paying for 2 abortions, 3.) his numerous marriages/kids, etc.....
He copped to everything except kidnapping the Lindbergh baby and wearing frilly panties. I thought, "Jeez Lamps, it's an interview, not a deposition."

As snide as Lamps is, he tells it like it is. I feel prettty confident that some Marv Alpert like secrets await us in the future...YESSSSS! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember This? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember This?   Remember This? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember This?
Page 1 of 1