SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FightFanSTL

FightFanSTL

FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Empty
PostSubject: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm

Ya, the Shamrock v Kimbo fight is pretty much a freakshow-quality bout but I'll be tuning in.

There will be some quality fights that aren't to be missed including:

*Former UFC Hwt champ Andre Arlovski vs IFL star Roy Nelson
*Arguably the best female MMA talent, Gina Carano, takes on the skilled Kelly Kobald
*Former Pride standout Murilo "Ninja" Rua vs UFC vet Benji Radich

For the price of FREE, this card is not to be missed. 8:00 PM on Channel 4 CBS here in St. Louis.
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Ill for sure be checkin this card out. Im still amazed at watching kimbo fight. He may not be the most talented, But i think he might be the first to Kill a person in the ring and i want to see it.
Back to top Go down
FightFanSTL

FightFanSTL

PostSubject: Re: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Some real shady stuff went down last night regarding Kimbo and the fight. That right from Petruzelli didn't exactly look like a KO blow. Luckily I got a little on him at +350. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:29 pm

SEFMike wrote:
Some real shady stuff went down last night regarding Kimbo and the fight. That right from Petruzelli didn't exactly look like a KO blow. Luckily I got a little on him at +350. Very Happy

Still...Kimbo went down - and had a nice gash from the short punch. Doug and I were watching, and predicted that this would happen. Kimbo is not tested, and anyone with skill can beat him if they can get past his breath and horrible looks.

Glad you won some grip - and thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
FightFanSTL

FightFanSTL

PostSubject: Re: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:53 pm

Dana White is sometimes full of himself...but I'm 100% with him on this one... He offers his thoughts on last Saturday's EliteXC/CBS/Kimbo fight:

http://www.mmatko.com/dana-white-goes-off-on-why-elitexc-be-investigated-video/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo   FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4.  Shamrock v Kimbo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE EliteXc show on CBC this Sat Oct 4. Shamrock v Kimbo
Page 1 of 1