SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?   Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 pm

I am taking Floyd by decison. Probably somewhere around 116-111. Shane is good, but Floyd's skill set dwarfs Margarito and obviously Cotto. If Cotto can beat Shane while running around in circles for 3 rounds, Floyd should have an easy go.

You never see Floyd get rocked because he has great instincts and keeps his chin tucked. If this fight happened in 1999, I might say Shane would have an edge...he's more agressive, and takes chances that make exciting fights.

If Shane loses, he should call it a career. He's a first ballot HOF fighter with money, senses and a nice family.

Floyd wins - and...

He'll probably fight the winner of Berto/Quintana. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikewood

PostSubject: Re: Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 am

mosley if he's not roid'd up just throwing the big monster shots. if its the mosley of old, which i believe he looked more like it the last few fights then i think he'll beat money...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 pm

mikewood wrote:
mosley if he's not roid'd up just throwing the big monster shots. if its the mosley of old, which i believe he looked more like it the last few fights then i think he'll beat money...

Maybe Mike -

But at any rate - Floyd is the one to beat. Check out the trash talk:

Apr
2010 Mayweather Quick Quotes

Photo: Mary Ann Owen

By Andreas Hale

- I donít think any fighter has a chance to beat me. Thereís a blueprint on Shane, he has five losses. Nobody has beaten Floyd Mayweather. The ultimate goal is try to build a fight that can beat Mayweather.

- I think heís out of character. We know the soft-spoken Shane Mosley. Now heís 38-years-old getting tattooed? I think his divorce has played a major role and put a lot of pressure on Shane. I know what it takes. Thereís no pressure on me. I do everything great.

- Mosley has been in the sport 18 years. WE donít know how long Shane has been doing PEDís. All of these fighters have been cheating for years. People have been hurt by cheaters. I want to do the sport, and I want to do it clean. Iím the face of boxing and Iím here to clean it up.

- (On people saying his fights are ďboringĒ) Itís not my fault that Iím so much better than the fighters that Iím facing. Itís always so one-sided. They want to see me fight in a toe- to-toe battle. Iím just a smart and a very intelligent fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?   

Back to top Go down

Pick Em - Floyd or Shane? Who ya got?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1