SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Empty
PostSubject: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Fightnews.com

Jan
2010 Taylor out of Super Six

Former undisputed middleweight champion Jermain Taylor (28-4-1, 17 KOs) has made a decision regarding his future boxing career. Taylor, who was a participant in SHOWTIME Sports World Boxing Classic last fought on October 17th in a losing battle against Arthur Abraham in Berlin, Germany. “I’m going to take some time off from the sport of boxing and take myself out of the SHOWTIME Sports World Boxing Classic tournament. It’s important that I give my body and mind some much needed rest, because I have been boxing for nearly 20 years,” said Taylor. “I plan on keeping myself in shape and making a return to the sport sometime in the future. This was not an easy decision for me, having discussed it with my family, trainer, friends and my adviser Al Haymon, because I’m a very competitive person, but I know this is the smart road for me to take. I want to thank SHOWTIME Sports for everything and I wish the best for my 5 counterparts who will continue on in the Super Six tournament. Most of all, I want to thank the many fans for their continued support.”
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm

He's doing local commercials about staying in school! What's up STL!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
shooter1

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Fights Friday night at The Pageant, That's what's up. How have you been? In the Lou?
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm living in Little Rock now. Going to try and make it up to the Lou in the spring time. My girl Brittany is fighting in Golden Gloves this year.
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

bxgrl1 wrote:
I'm living in Little Rock now. Going to try and make it up to the Lou in the spring time. My girl Brittany is fighting in Golden Gloves this year.

We miss you around here kiddo. Let us know when she's fighing here. D
Back to top Go down
Iceman778

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:49 am

me too..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...   Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor OUT of Super Six - Smart Move...
Page 1 of 1