SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year... Empty
PostSubject: Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year...   Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am

Styles make fights, and both guys are bangers with alot of power. Not only that, both are skilled. If Arreola can get himself into a good routine, and lose 30 pounds...I see this fight being one of the more exciting heavyweight fights of our generation - along the lines of Liakovitch/Brewster.

I am in LOVE with Adamek - the dude is just a great fighter, and has serious guts. Dawson may have beaten him soundly, but Adamek is much more fan-freindly, and could help turn the page on the turd-like heavy division of the 2000's.

Not sure how he'd do against Valuev or one of the Klits, but taking on Arreola is a good start...and proves he wants to be in there with the best.
Back to top Go down
Iceman778

Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year...   Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year... Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:39 pm

yes me too
Back to top Go down

Adamek / Arreola my PREDICTION for fight of the year...
Page 1 of 1