SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cotto vs Pacman Poll

Go down 
5 posters

How will the Pacman Cotto fight end?
Pacman by KO
Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_lcap20%Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Pacman by DEC
Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_lcap0%Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
 0% [ 0 ]
Cotto by KO
Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_lcap80%Cotto vs Pacman Poll Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Cotto by DEC
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

Cotto vs Pacman Poll Empty
PostSubject: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

Miguel Cotto will overwhelm Manny Pacquiao .... From an accumulation of punches the ref will call the fight in the 9th round both fighters will be bloody and this fight will send Cotto into super-stardom, setting up future big money fights!!!

Honestly I believe this will be a great fight and not really one-sided. Fight of the Year!

Im really looking forward to this fight.... Ive been following Cotto since the Carlos Maussa fight. And a lil known fact: Cotto fought Sammy Sparkman and KO'ed him in 2 rds, and Latimore almost lost to him!!!!!

Did anybody see Ricky Hatton on WWE Raw last night he was FAT!!!! If you do some looking you might be able to find some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Bigtruck260

Bigtruck260

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 pm

lilMickeystl wrote:
Miguel Cotto will overwhelm Manny Pacquiao .... From an accumulation of punches the ref will call the fight in the 9th round both fighters will be bloody and this fight will send Cotto into super-stardom, setting up future big money fights!!!

Honestly I believe this will be a great fight and not really one-sided. Fight of the Year!

Im really looking forward to this fight.... Ive been following Cotto since the Carlos Maussa fight. And a lil known fact: Cotto fought Sammy Sparkman and KO'ed him in 2 rds, and Latimore almost lost to him!!!!!

Did anybody see Ricky Hatton on WWE Raw last night he was FAT!!!! If you do some looking you might be able to find some pictures!

Cotto is too big and strong - he's not De La Hoya and NOT Hatton. He's actually good and in the prime of his career.

After a few months - I have decided to agree with you Mick. Cotto hits Manny with shots he's never felt before. If he can go 11 rounds with Margs, Manny will be an annoying fly.

Should be a great fight.
Back to top Go down
shooter

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey
I think Cotto will ko Pacman. After watching 24/7 I don't think Pacman is training as hard as he should be and it seems there are problems in his camp that could be distracting. If Pac man, who has quicker hands, can get in and out, well, could be trouble for Cotto but I thinh Cotto catches him. I'm looking for that Judah walk!!!! Some of the best fights have been Puerto Ricans against Mexicans, big rivals with mucho pride on the line. Soooo the Mexicutioner beats DeLaHoya and gets ktfo by the Puerto Rican. Could be very interesting.
If Baue goes to the body early and often, Robbie drops his hands late and Baue gets the KO. If Baue is out of shape, Robbie gets the decision. That could be bloody because I don't think Robbie has the power to ko Baue.
Stephon Young dropped the dude from Great Britain on the first punch. Stephon won the fight for the USA team. If you get a chance to see this kid fight, do it. He's good,21 years old and hungry. Look for him soon, I got a feeling he's going to be very active.
Site looks good fella's
peace
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks Bobby, Ill get that link fixed on the site soon.
Back to top Go down
mikewood

mikewood

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:50 pm

cotto late stoppage. too strong and tough for him. gonna stay in his face and break the body down. winner in 8 miguel cotto
Back to top Go down
mikewood

mikewood

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 am

wow really didnt expect this.... glad i didnt have any money on it
Back to top Go down
bxgrl1

bxgrl1

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Thank you Pac Man!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
SEFPREZ

SEFPREZ

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 am

Cotto was tough - but MAN, Pac is a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotto vs Pacman Poll   Cotto vs Pacman Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cotto vs Pacman Poll
Page 1 of 1