SEF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEF Forum

The St Louis Area's Best Boxing Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trade in your bums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neutralcorner

neutralcorner

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Last weekend to use transactions #1 and #2 for your fantasy rosters. Deadline is midnight 8/31!

Reply to this post or email them to dprinzi@sefisticuffs.com.

Thanks for playing.

Remember, winner receives $120 prize money!

It's not too late. Troy can't keep his lucky streak going forever.
Back to top Go down
shooter1

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Bob's Gym
Drop Jermaine Taylor and pick up Mikkel Kesler
Drop Ricardo Cordoba and pick up Juan Manuel Lopez
thanks, bob
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 pm

No need to waste your time making any more transactions, its pretty much over right now. With a commanding lead and a plethera of up coming fights I am untouchable. Save yourselves the humiliation and just quit now.

The Champ
Back to top Go down
lilMickeystl

lilMickeystl

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

Hey Turdsmoker its not over yet. Once immigration raids your gym and they have to shut it down, I will take over the reign as Champ...... Champ
Back to top Go down
turdstalker

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm

If you ever updated the scores you would see that the amount of points I am ahead of you by is just about equal to the total amount of points you have. I will surely have more than 200 points by Christmas, while you will be lucky to even be over 100 by then. Your season will officially end with Cotto getting turded. You will not win, or even make a top 3 finish untill either..... A..... I retire from fantasy or B...... You make a good throw to first base. Neither of which are likely to happen any time soon.

The Champ
Back to top Go down
shooter1

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:00 pm

I'd like to trade Haye for Travis Kauffman. He fights this Saturday. Thanks, bobby
Back to top Go down
neutralcorner

neutralcorner

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Bob's gym   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:45 am

Sorry Bobby. You're going to have to wait at least another fight before Travis is eligible. He is currently rated at 120th in the world. We keep to the top 100 in an ill-fated effort to level the playing field.

What's wrong with Haye? Do you think he will duck the Klitscko's all year long or actually try and fight one of them and get KTFO?
Back to top Go down
shooter1

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:56 pm

I think ktfo. Have to find another replacement. Thanks
Back to top Go down
shooter1

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:11 am

ok, try this. Haye for oleg platov. he fights thursday. also green for shawn hawk, he fights thursday as well. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
shooter1

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:17 am

sorry, Platov fights 6-5. hawk fights 6-3, hidden gems baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade in your bums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade in your bums   Trade in your bums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade in your bums
Page 1 of 1